EaCo Chem NMD 80
EaCo Chem NMD 80 is a buffered detergent-based solution designed for the cleaning of new masonry structures. NMD 80 can be used on many types of brick, block, unpolished stone, cast stone, and pre-cast. No scrubbing is necessary.
Product Specifications for EaCo Chem's NMD 80: For more information please see the Product Data Sheet.
For other Masonry Cleaning Products, check out our other items.
* Spray-on/spray-off application Increases square foot production and reduces labor.
* Top-down rinsing dramatically reduces total water into the wall.
* Detergent means fewer applications
* No respirator needed when spraying outside
* Reduces water-in-wall problems, such as efflorescence
* Will not harm glass and anodized window frames when used as directed.
* Not to be used on polished stone or lime-faced brick * Product is very mild but may be corrosive to certain woods, metals, and plants. Covering may be required.
* Avoid elevator doors as the coating will be affected by the chemical.
* Cover any building hardware, including brass, bronze, copper, gold, stainless steel, or mild steel.
* Use low-pressure rinsing on synthetic stone and surface dyed substrates.
* Do not brush on surface dyed substrates.
Suitable Substrates: All brick, block, tile, stone (real and synthetic), mortar, precast, grout, and concrete brick.
Pre-testing: Always test prior to beginning full-scale cleaning operations. Testing should confirm cleaning effectiveness on each type of surface and stain designated to be cleaned. Testing also determines the desired dwell time and any potential or adverse reactions with adjacent materials. Allow test panels to dry thoroughly before evaluating final appearance and results.
Coverage rates will vary from 100-200 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the surface porosity, texture and severity, and type of staining.
Pre- application information- Before applying, read the “Protect” paragraph in the Preparation section and “Precautionary Measures” under Safety Information. Heavy clumps should be removed while chemical soaks on the wall. Use a steel garden edger, carbide block, or brick to remove chunks. Scrape after detergent application. Hold the edger at a narrow-angle to the wall and use a quick chop to remove the obstruction.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|
5-Gallon, 55 Gallon Drum